Sunday, October 19, 2008

Encouragement

I do appreciate all your kind and encouraging comments of this blog! So many of you have given me encouragement in different ways!

Our dear friend, Adrienne, at With a Grateful Heart gave me much encouragement when she sent me this link yesterday. I want to share it with all of you, I didn't know there was a Presidential Prayer Team, did you? I firmly believe if everybody would pray for President Bush instead of complaining and/or criticizing and judging, things would be much better!

Check it out:

http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ppt_homepage

They even pray for Obama, as well!

Thank you, Adrienne! Thank you also for your support to me, and for your prayers for our country!

Katherine

3 comments:

Susan said...

We pray for our President and our Country daily and for this election.
Susan

Tina Leigh said...

I heard about it over 4 years ago (last election I guess) on Focus on the Family and AFR.

Cathy said...

Thanks for that Presidential Prayer Team link, Adrienne and Katherine. I am still praying for President Bush that something wonderful will happen before he leaves office.